X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thefeath18
    replied
    Is there going to be a new update for iPad soon?

Leave a comment:

• PTizzleAUS
    replied
    Thanks for all the work and the great game .

Will there be another patch before the next edition?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Not yet, should have more news shortly.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyVi
    replied
    Have the Australian state and BBL squads been updated yet?

Leave a comment:

• Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog
    replied
    Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
    Why? I'd rather choose my own.
    Yep me too - would be surprised if the majority didn't feel the same way ....

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
    Will there be a new patch release featuring all the world T20 squads?
    Why? I'd rather choose my own.

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Will there be a new patch release featuring all the world T20 squads?

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Sureshot, you need to revamp the Australian Domestic/BBL game. Firstly you can sign 2 overseas players and 2 reserves. Secondly if a player is injured you can bring a substitute player into the squad. Thirdly there shouldn't be any players from the Prime Ministers XI. The Prime Ministers XI is a team selected by the Prime Minister to play an annual tour match against a touring side. There should be 1 or 2 players from Canberra but if they are good they should move to one of the states in search of a first class career. The only first class cricket in Australia is played by the 6 state teams, the Prime Ministers XI don't play FC. All the other players should be state players looking for an opening in one of the state teams.

Leave a comment:

• brendo
    replied
    Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
    There has been. Clarke to Syd. Thunder and Warner to Syd. 6'ers
    yeah there too major changes there where few others too like khawaja.prior and guptnil all signing

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    Go to options in the game and see what version number you have at the bottom of the options menu. Updated Aus squads will only work in new saves, I don't know if there has been any new transfers since the patch.
    There has been. Clarke to Syd. Thunder and Warner to Syd. 6'ers

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Go to options in the game and see what version number you have at the bottom of the options menu. Updated Aus squads will only work in new saves, I don't know if there has been any new transfers since the patch.

Leave a comment:

• brendo
    replied
    did aussie t20 squads get fixed cos i dont seem to have clarke at thunder n warner sixers not sure if i have downloaded new patch correctly or not

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaved11 View Post
    Will there be new patch soon?
    I don't think so. I think Chris' team is mainly focusing on iOS and Mac.

Leave a comment:

• Zaved11
    replied
    Will there be new patch soon?

Leave a comment:

• wasim_akram
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
    I would like to mention here that you people (Chris Child,Sureshot and other developers) are undoubtedly one of the best team of developers, not only because of the great game you have developed but the way you people give importance to the players suggestions and implement it, this is just great manifestation of professionalism... I hope your company progresses a lot and will continue to give importance to the players views and suggestions even if one day you become one of the biggest companies around! Cheers!!
    What this person said, Really appreciate the dedication by you guys to fix things from forum feedback

Leave a comment:

Working...
X