Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part time wicket keepers concede too many byes in first class matches. In one day matches my part time keeper doesn't generally concede any byes but in first class matches he usually concedes about 30 byes an innings, which is too high.

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
      Part time wicket keepers concede too many byes in first class matches. In one day matches my part time keeper doesn't generally concede any byes but in first class matches he usually concedes about 30 byes an innings, which is too high.
      Agreed. A little overkill.

Comment

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but I can't believe I've only just noticed this - The stats count stumpings as catches for the CpM number. Here is but one example. Or a few, if you want to do the maths!

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
          Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but I can't believe I've only just noticed this - The stats count stumpings as catches for the CpM number. Here is but one example. Or a few, if you want to do the maths!
          I've always thought that it was intentional.

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
            I've always thought that it was intentional.
            It may well be, but I have no idea.

Comment

No fixtures of Pak vs India?

I am playing as Pakistan in season 2017 and till now i have played fixtures against all sides but no series against india.. bug or intentional?
              Anyone else noticed?

Comment

Not a bug, but is there any way that players could automatically change from being denoted as bowlers to all-rounders or vice-versa depending on the state of their stats?
                I see plenty of all-rounders who don't deserve to be called that, and plenty of bowlers (sometimes batsmen) who should be.

Comment

everytime tendulkar retires after the first season.. .WTF

Comment

Originally posted by anuragvivek93 View Post
                    everytime tendulkar retires after the first season.. .WTF
                    Well, he is old.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
                      Well, he is old.
                      Well they think he is God ( Naauzubillah) who cant retire
                      You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Originally posted by habib View Post
                        Well they think he is God ( Naauzubillah) who cant retire
                        yes Definitely He is GOD of Cricket .. Don't You Think ,
                        Look the History every match new record
                        After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

On this day in 1948, Bradman was dismissed for the duck that left him stranded on a career average of 99.94. And 22 years ago, Tendulkar scored his maiden Test ton as a 17 year old.
                          After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                          Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
                            yes Definitely He is GOD of Cricket .. Don't You Think ,
                            Look the History every match new record
                            The point was why he gets retired which to me is obvious due to his age factor. He does not even play much for India these days, constant rest except IPL
                            Everyone can have his own point of view but for me he is just another good cricketer and nothing more than that
                            Last edited by habib; 08-14-2012, 05:01 PM.
                            You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Originally posted by habib View Post
                              The point was why he gets retired which to me is obvious due to his age factor. He does not even play much for India these days, constant rest except IPL
                              Everyone can have his own point of view but for me he is just another good cricketer and nothing more than that
                              he is not constantly rested. India has a big lot of pool of Indian players... so therefore Tendulkar himself rests so as to givr newbie chances.

But he not altogether rest. He plays important series and roughly he has played every test match in the last 1-2 years. Therefore you cannot say he has not played... And its just no reason for ICC2012 to retire Sachin after the 1st year just because he has reached an age of 39-40. He has never spoked anything of retirement ever.

Comment

Originally posted by anuragvivek93 View Post
                                And its just no reason for ICC2012 to retire Sachin after the 1st year just because he has reached an age of 39-40. He has never spoked anything of retirement ever.
                                It's a game. It can't mirror real life in every way.

Comment

Working...
                                X