X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog
    replied
    Might be a bug but maybe just a case of answering the question ...
    Should your Reserve Overseas player be allowed to play 2nd XI games ?
    I think he should as how else will they maintain any form ?

My example is Rehman at Somerset - after 2 county games all the other reserves have played 2 2nd XI games and as a result 5 players have in excess of 3 stars of form
    .... Rehman is at 2.5 stars but how will his form improve if he (a) cant play any games, and (b) if he can't receive any coaching ?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
    One of my batsmen edged a spinner straight over the keeper's head for six from a defensive stroke.
    Sorry - didn't save the game with the 3D highlight available.
    That's not a bug .... It's a "feature"

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    One of my batsmen edged a spinner straight over the keeper's head for six from a defensive stroke.
    Sorry - didn't save the game with the 3D highlight available.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Bug of Power play

Please notice this BUG

When We are Batting AI Takes bowling power Play This does not change from 1 Over of of PP
    But Changes from 2nd Over
    Below is image

Last edited by cricfan1; 07-29-2012, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheharyar View Post
    I would like to mention here that you people (Chris Child,Sureshot and other developers) are undoubtedly one of the best team of developers, not only because of the great game you have developed but the way you people give importance to the players suggestions and implement it, this is just great manifestation of professionalism... I hope your company progresses a lot and will continue to give importance to the players views and suggestions even if one day you become one of the biggest companies around! Cheers!!
    I agree totally! Good job Chris and co.!

Leave a comment:

replied
    I would like to mention here that you people (Chris Child,Sureshot and other developers) are undoubtedly one of the best team of developers, not only because of the great game you have developed but the way you people give importance to the players suggestions and implement it, this is just great manifestation of professionalism... I hope your company progresses a lot and will continue to give importance to the players views and suggestions even if one day you become one of the biggest companies around! Cheers!!
    You've put it much better than I ever could have.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    well written

Leave a comment:

• Chris Child
    replied
    Last ball AI is a small change that the players will try to hit it hard in the first innings. It was always meant to, but I had my numbers out by one.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Child
    replied
    I logged in to see if there were any bugs. Noticed a couple of posts and thought "oh no", then saw this. How nice is that. Cheers folks.

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Agreed. Good post.

Leave a comment:

• Sheharyar
    replied
    Great team of developers

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Can we know what AI changes and What changes in Last ball AI

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    started a topic Bugs Thread

Bugs Thread

Changes for version 12.26/12.25

Fixed issue caused by overseas Aus sate players.
    Resolved contract demand errors for Indian T20.
    Increased overseas players signed by Ind. T20 AI teams.

Changes for version 12.24/12.23

Fixed form button (CD version issue only).
    Further amendments to player database (forum feedback).
    Adjusted player abilities for 2nd tier Indian teams.
    Included Aus state and T20 squad changes.
    Refinements to maximum batting aggression AI.
    Increased available Indian players for T20 contracts.
    Corrected Aus state squad sizes.
    Added overseas players for Aus state squads.
    Fixed last ball batting AI.
    Form text added to Indian and Aus T20 charts.
    Added "last teams played for" to retired players.
    Fixed team kit problems with edited team names.
    Retired players’ points reduced in world rankings.
    Runs for no-balls corrected.

12.25 is CD version number. 12.26 is download.

Please right click and Run As Admin to ensure successful patching. Please keep bugs and database errors separate in their relevant threads.

If you can give us as detailed a bug report as possible it makes it much easier for us to fix. As mentioned before highlights bugs are tricky, so if you find one, save and exit the game, and keep a copy of the save game, if we can view the offending highlight we've got a good chance of fixing the issue.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 07-27-2012, 05:21 PM.
Working...
X