This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same issue as Thor

I am having the same problem as Thor, on any squad selection list I move the cursor on to the long player list and it starts scrolling automatically, and cannot be stopped unless I move the cursor away from the list. This problem happens with both full screen and windowed. I have an Acer Aspire 5750, and I use the track pad mouse.

Comment

Do you have a mouse that you could test it on (using the same machine)? If so, does this happen if you use the mouse scroll wheel whilst following the same repeatable process (ie, keeping the cursor on the list (this is a new bit of information, this could be helpful)).

We can't repeat this on our devices, thus why it's awkward to track down.

Comment

This is in no way important and if it doesn't take one line of code to fix it isn't worth it, but having played one two innings Second XI match so far this season, my players have some how got 6 not outs between them! (One below picture cut off)

Comment

1...plz improve international ranking system ,there is no reward for success.
          overseas tours must count more than home series and 4-0 must be better than 2-1.

2..at the start of season AI selects squad automatically .this is good for newbie players but good players should be given an option to decide their initial squad.

Comment

Wides result in a 2 run penalty but it should only be 1 run.

Also, wides should not count as a ball faced by the batsman
            Attached Files
            Last edited by stevros88; 03-10-2013, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Possible Win8 problem

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere:

I have a problem whereby I have a fully licensed, legitimate copy of ICC2012 which runs fine on my Win8 laptop when at home connected to the internet, but when I am not connected (on a journey, for example) the game will not run. It reverts back to saying I need to enter my license again. Obviously, being on a train and having no internet connection, I cannot retrieve my license or use the Offline License Request. When I get back onto the internet and retrieve my license the game works fine, until I try playing with no internet again

This is really annoying as I am being restricted from playing a game that I have bought legitimately. I have been playing versions of this game since 2009 and have never encountered this problem.

I would appreciate your swift response.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. The game should run fine when not connected to the internet. Can you please contact us via the support form on the contact page of the website, please confirm your Order ID when doing so.

Comment

No balls are only worth one run in 4 and 5 day cricket, yet 2 runs are awarded regardless. Also, wides and no balls are counted as balls faced by the batsmen but that shouldn't happen.

Comment

@stevros. You are correct about this. Just noticed now that the game doesn't reflect reality.

Comment

When I was playing on my New Zealand career I accidentally turned my computer off and when I tried to load that game it wouldn't work and it just came up with a message asking me if I want to send an error report. Is there any way I can get it too load as I don't want months and months of progress going down the drain.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamundo View Post
                        When I was playing on my New Zealand career I accidentally turned my computer off and when I tried to load that game it wouldn't work and it just came up with a message asking me if I want to send an error report. Is there any way I can get it too load as I don't want months and months of progress going down the drain.
                        I have had a similar issue with my Kolkata save game. I am in 2061 and when I hit continue it says "runtime error". Is there a way of fixing this?

Comment

I've recently seen quite a few bowlers designated as LS come through that the animation would depict as SLA. Their stock ball also spins the wrong way if they were supposed to be left arm wrist spinners.

Comment

It's probably been mentioned before, but I have not gone through all the history of the thread.

When playing with an international team players can suddenly become fatigued or have a huge swing in form in the middle of a series (even a world cup). When checking their form one can see that they have played a few matches (first class, list A or T20) during the series. Clearly this should not be possible as players on international duty are not available for selection by their domestic teams, and also it is impossibly to play 2 matches at the same time or fit a 4 day game into 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                            X