X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pearljammonkey
    replied
    is that playing as international only?? I think ive found the way to avoid that is captain a state team as well so they only play FC games when they are actually available, rather than in between matches whilst on tour which is unrealistic

Leave a comment:

• burnsyboy
    replied
    i currently finished the word cup 20/20 in the year 2016 with Australia, and through out the tournament the majority of my squad were at low fatigue levels because they were playing first class games during the tournament back in Australia. It really annoys me when this happens.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
    Sir batting is difficult even in easy mode. Plus small bugs like tri-series finals. Its the same problem again. In a best of three final scenario what is the need of third final when the first two are already bagged in by one side?

Plus i am a bit disappointed because i was expecting Man of the series thing added this time but it dint happen.
    You need to learn batting keep good players and aggressive players in your squad After you learn How to play It will be become more balance for you and very interesting close matches in T-20 Perfect gameplay
    Play more aggressive against weak bowler and keep ball offside to defense the score

Yes Man of Series is still in pending List, I too disappoint for MOS not in

Leave a comment:

• pearljammonkey
    replied
    I disagree. Batting is now more fun. before i could just stick them on attacking from the start and would rarely miss out on 300+ in an ODI. now you have to build an innings, and even batting on normal with an aggressive batsman tends to tick the score over regularly without taking risks.

on normal mode, R Harris (a fast bowler) for me hit 3 sixes in 4 balls in a test against a recognised bowler & batting on only 4 bars aggression!!!! (I have a screen shot) previous versions of ICC would never have this happen.

Also disagree on dead rubber fixtures - they happen all the time in real life, as do apparently back-to-back Ashes series lol

Player of the series would be nice, but if it uses the same logic as player of the match then I would rather the current system - ie allocating my own player of the series award

Leave a comment:

• rock_cool2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    As others have eluded to over the last few weeks, T20s are tough this year on Normal level. Try giving an over or two on six bars, try mixing up your tactics, maybe open with some pinch hitters so that your best batters don't face their best bowlers.

There is back to back Ashes next year, brought forward because the 2015 World Cup is in Australia and thus they didn't want a World Cup and an Ashes in one year.
    Sir batting is difficult even in easy mode. Plus small bugs like tri-series finals. Its the same problem again. In a best of three final scenario what is the need of third final when the first two are already bagged in by one side?

Plus i am a bit disappointed because i was expecting Man of the series thing added this time but it dint happen.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    As others have eluded to over the last few weeks, T20s are tough this year on Normal level. Try giving an over or two on six bars, try mixing up your tactics, maybe open with some pinch hitters so that your best batters don't face their best bowlers.

There is back to back Ashes next year, brought forward because the 2015 World Cup is in Australia and thus they didn't want a World Cup and an Ashes in one year.

Leave a comment:

• rock_cool2003
    replied
    Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
    Don't bat on full aggression then!
    Oh yeah? Then why there is an option for it? And ICC has come such a long way since its first version but still cant get over small fixture mistakes like i am playing with england and guess what i have back to back ashes series.

Leave a comment:

• bnd3
    replied
    Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
    Batting in t20 is very irritating.
    batting on full aggression means giving away wickets everytime. Not like the previous versions where it was way too better. Its pathetic here. Please do something
    Don't bat on full aggression then!

Leave a comment:

• rock_cool2003
    replied
    Batting in t20 is very irritating.
    batting on full aggression means giving away wickets everytime. Not like the previous versions where it was way too better. Its pathetic here. Please do something

Leave a comment:

• konrad_middlesex
    replied
    The bug from previous versions when a team is bowled out the final delivery of an innings reducing the overs on the scorecard still exists.

E.g. a team is bowled out the last delivery of over 50, the scorecard shows 49 overs instead of 50 and bowling figures go from 9.5 --> 9, which also affects economy rates.

Leave a comment:

• bnd3
    replied
    Originally posted by kulli View Post
    I seem to have developed a bug that makes me lose ever sing toss in the county championship, which is becoming rather annoying.
    Perhaps you're just really unlucky.

Leave a comment:

• kulli
    replied
    I seem to have developed a bug that makes me lose ever sing toss in the county championship, which is becoming rather annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
    It's a game. It can't mirror real life in every way.
    True, I'm sure the game has a rough age where people are more likely to retire. Nearing 40 means he's very likely to retire. They can't base all the players retirement on what they say in real life.

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Originally posted by anuragvivek93 View Post
    And its just no reason for ICC2012 to retire Sachin after the 1st year just because he has reached an age of 39-40. He has never spoked anything of retirement ever.
    It's a game. It can't mirror real life in every way.

Leave a comment:

• anuragvivek93
    replied
    Originally posted by habib View Post
    The point was why he gets retired which to me is obvious due to his age factor. He does not even play much for India these days, constant rest except IPL
    Everyone can have his own point of view but for me he is just another good cricketer and nothing more than that
    he is not constantly rested. India has a big lot of pool of Indian players... so therefore Tendulkar himself rests so as to givr newbie chances.

But he not altogether rest. He plays important series and roughly he has played every test match in the last 1-2 years. Therefore you cannot say he has not played... And its just no reason for ICC2012 to retire Sachin after the 1st year just because he has reached an age of 39-40. He has never spoked anything of retirement ever.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X