• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• habib
    replied
    Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
    yes Definitely He is GOD of Cricket .. Don't You Think ,
    Look the History every match new record
    The point was why he gets retired which to me is obvious due to his age factor. He does not even play much for India these days, constant rest except IPL
    Everyone can have his own point of view but for me he is just another good cricketer and nothing more than that
    Last edited by habib; 08-14-2012, 05:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    On this day in 1948, Bradman was dismissed for the duck that left him stranded on a career average of 99.94. And 22 years ago, Tendulkar scored his maiden Test ton as a 17 year old.

Leave a comment:

• cricfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by habib View Post
    Well they think he is God ( Naauzubillah) who cant retire
    yes Definitely He is GOD of Cricket .. Don't You Think ,
    Look the History every match new record

Leave a comment:

• habib
    replied
    Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
    Well, he is old.
    Well they think he is God ( Naauzubillah) who cant retire

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Originally posted by anuragvivek93 View Post
    everytime tendulkar retires after the first season.. .WTF
    Well, he is old.

Leave a comment:

• anuragvivek93
    replied
    everytime tendulkar retires after the first season.. .WTF

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Not a bug, but is there any way that players could automatically change from being denoted as bowlers to all-rounders or vice-versa depending on the state of their stats?
    I see plenty of all-rounders who don't deserve to be called that, and plenty of bowlers (sometimes batsmen) who should be.

Leave a comment:

• Sheharyar
    replied
    No fixtures of Pak vs India?

I am playing as Pakistan in season 2017 and till now i have played fixtures against all sides but no series against india.. bug or intentional?
    Anyone else noticed?

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
    I've always thought that it was intentional.
    It may well be, but I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• bnd3
    replied
    Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but I can't believe I've only just noticed this - The stats count stumpings as catches for the CpM number. Here is but one example. Or a few, if you want to do the maths!
    I've always thought that it was intentional.

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but I can't believe I've only just noticed this - The stats count stumpings as catches for the CpM number. Here is but one example. Or a few, if you want to do the maths!

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
    Part time wicket keepers concede too many byes in first class matches. In one day matches my part time keeper doesn't generally concede any byes but in first class matches he usually concedes about 30 byes an innings, which is too high.
    Agreed. A little overkill.

Leave a comment:

• bnd3
    replied
    Part time wicket keepers concede too many byes in first class matches. In one day matches my part time keeper doesn't generally concede any byes but in first class matches he usually concedes about 30 byes an innings, which is too high.

Leave a comment:

• GrahamB
    replied
    As mentioned by somebody else already, not enough drawn games in AI v AI County Championship matches.

Leave a comment:

• bnd3
    replied
    The records page for the Aussie T20 competition don't work properly. Ravi Bopara, who has played IPL in the same season, has scored the most runs in the Big Bash for me. However, Luke Ronchi is shown as the record holder. Luke Ronchi's T20 figures for Wellington are also included in the records. Regardless of whether Bopara's IPL figures should be included or not he's still scored more runs than Ronchi and should be showing as the record holder.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X