X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cricfan1
    replied
    Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
    I agree Unmukt Chand is underrated but he does appear in my Indian team quite frequently
    Its only under 19 just see Domestic league that tells the story of your abilty

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Originally posted by dsarena View Post
    Agree with this post, not only England but all other nations too, i rather have a u19 player in the team rather than a regen.

And most of the u19 players in the game are bad, in Indian team apart from Sandeep Sharma all others are terrible including todays star Unmukt Chand.
    I agree Unmukt Chand is underrated but he does appear in my Indian team quite frequently

Leave a comment:

• dsarena
    replied
    Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
    All England under 19s players should be in their respective county squads. Effectively 99% (if not 100%) of them go onto represent their counties. Whether they establish themselves their is another thing altogether though.
    Agree with this post, not only England but all other nations too, i rather have a u19 player in the team rather than a regen.

And most of the u19 players in the game are bad, in Indian team apart from Sandeep Sharma all others are terrible including todays star Unmukt Chand.

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
    He might have changed but I've definitely seem him bowl gentle LM swingers on TV.
    Oh, fair enough. Cricinfo has him as LM too. It was just in this game he bowled 6 overs of what Paul Allott described as spin, and he was ripping it a fair deal. Maybe one of those either/or people.

Leave a comment:

• bnd3
    replied
    Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
    Brendan Nash is listed as bowling LM in the game, but I swear I just watched him bowl an over of Slow Left Arm Orthodox, with spin. Basically, if Yardy's a SLA, B. Nash is.
    He might have changed but I've definitely seem him bowl gentle LM swingers on TV.

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    Brendan Nash is listed as bowling LM in the game, but I swear I just watched him bowl an over of Slow Left Arm Orthodox, with spin. Basically, if Yardy's a SLA, B. Nash is.

Leave a comment:

• dancingmongoose
    replied
    Sorry to keep posting... But Boyd Rankin's retired from all of Irish cricket so to try and have a go at playing for England. So he should be available for selection in the England team in the next patch (if there is a next patch).
    Problem is he doesnt retire until december, so it's not really possible. You could just use Artmoney and change his nationality in December.

Leave a comment:

• muzzy_s
    replied
    Can Shahid Afridi please be improved in the next patch? its really frustrating when i'm playing as Pakistan because he goes over 50 runs in ODI's and he doesn't take any wickets. Also when i'm playing against Pakistan the computer never picks him because his ability is so low.

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Sorry to keep posting... But Boyd Rankin's retired from all of Irish cricket so to try and have a go at playing for England. So he should be available for selection in the England team in the next patch (if there is a next patch).

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    All England under 19s players should be in their respective county squads. Effectively 99% (if not 100%) of them go onto represent their counties. Whether they establish themselves their is another thing altogether though.

Leave a comment:

• muzzy_s
    replied
    can the pakistan squad be updated in the next patch please? most of the players are underrated. just to name a few, afridi, hafeez, gul, ajmal, shehzad, u.akmal, h.azam.

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
    where can you watch the Under-19 world cup? I live in Australia and Foxsports only show the Australia matches!
    They show it on Sky Sports 1 in the UK. I'm sure you'll be able to find the highlights somewhere on the web!

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Watching Ronsford Beaton bowling at the under 19s World Cup for West Indies. He's regularly clocking around the 88mph mark and even reached 90. He should be changed from RFM in the game to RF in my opinion. Should also be improved at least from how he's bowling now and how talented he looks.
    where can you watch the Under-19 world cup? I live in Australia and Foxsports only show the Australia matches!

Leave a comment:

• KGKOOLKAT777
    replied
    Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
    He is just a diva !!
    It has to be all about him.
    Still an amazing player though.
    I agree. One of the most exciting batsman in the game but the question is does his off-field issues outweigh his on-field performances?

Leave a comment:

• Alrounder80
    replied
    Watching Ronsford Beaton bowling at the under 19s World Cup for West Indies. He's regularly clocking around the 88mph mark and even reached 90. He should be changed from RFM in the game to RF in my opinion. Should also be improved at least from how he's bowling now and how talented he looks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X