Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Database Errors

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I've played a season with West Indies and when i was playing Australia Ricky Pointing was playing for them. He should be retired in ODI's.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by muzzy_s View Post
      I've played a season with West Indies and when i was playing Australia Ricky Pointing was playing for them. He should be retired in ODI's.
      think this got mentioned on another thread

      quote from his Wiki page

      "I don't expect to play one-day international cricket for Australia any more and I'm pretty sure the selectors don't expect to pick me either ... I will continue playing Test cricket and I'll continue playing for Tasmania as well".

      Resolved to the fact that he might not get picked but not retiring officially

      (or that's my understanding anyway )

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
        think I remember seeing a post from Sureshot saying that patches would continue but they would eventually update on to saved games also.

        So no need to start any more new games once a new patch is released
        I think you must have misinterpreted a post of mine (or I worded it poorly/ a typo).

        When we patch database changes in, it's impossible for these to take affect on new saves, as each save takes the database and then builds it's own from that. Bug fixes will take affect though. I have no idea if that's something that could change in future versions, I doubt it, Chris would know more.

        As for if we patch again, I don't know at the moment. We've got progress happening with iOS and then Mac and Android after that.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          I think you must have misinterpreted a post of mine (or I worded it poorly/ a typo).

          When we patch database changes in, it's impossible for these to take affect on new saves, as each save takes the database and then builds it's own from that. Bug fixes will take affect though. I have no idea if that's something that could change in future versions, I doubt it, Chris would know more.

          As for if we patch again, I don't know at the moment. We've got progress happening with iOS and then Mac and Android after that.
          Ahhh my bad I'm sure
          Apologies if anyone took my comments as gospel

          You should know by now to take them with a pinch of salt as I only play on easy mode - eh Scritty

          (Hope Scritty knows that thanks to him and his custom fielding videos my enjoyment of the game has quadrupled ... might even have a go at "normal" in the not too distant future ..... )
          Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 08-08-2012, 03:58 PM.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            I think you must have misinterpreted a post of mine (or I worded it poorly/ a typo).

            When we patch database changes in, it's impossible for these to take affect on new saves, as each save takes the database and then builds it's own from that. Bug fixes will take affect though. I have no idea if that's something that could change in future versions, I doubt it, Chris would know more.

            As for if we patch again, I don't know at the moment. We've got progress happening with iOS and then Mac and Android after that.

            You mentioned in another thread that there might be help for selecting appropriate South African players for internationals, seeing as many of them are nerfed in order to reflect the two-tiered nature of domestic cricket? Is this likely to be non-patch related?

            Comment


            • #51
              Minor thing but I think Amla should be classed as an opener in t20s and ODIs only, although him and Smith form a great partnership in the game - just destroyed my Bangladesh game (one of my curent games is an ill-fated Bangladesh quest)

              Comment


              • #52
                Ned Eckersley has taken 98 wickets at 32 in two seasons on my latest game. He's never bowled in real life or on any of my previous games so I'm not sure what's going on there.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Kevin Pieterson has come out of one day retirement. He's apparently dropped his IPL demands and is fully committed to England now. WHAT A TURN AROUND!

                  http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...ry/576997.html

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                    Kevin Pieterson has come out of one day retirement. He's apparently dropped his IPL demands and is fully committed to England now. WHAT A TURN AROUND!

                    http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...ry/576997.html
                    There is something not right about that. One day he is complaining about everything and the next day he turns around everything he said!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                      There is something not right about that. One day he is complaining about everything and the next day he turns around everything he said!
                      He is just a diva !!
                      It has to be all about him.
                      Still an amazing player though.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Watching Ronsford Beaton bowling at the under 19s World Cup for West Indies. He's regularly clocking around the 88mph mark and even reached 90. He should be changed from RFM in the game to RF in my opinion. Should also be improved at least from how he's bowling now and how talented he looks.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                          He is just a diva !!
                          It has to be all about him.
                          Still an amazing player though.
                          I agree. One of the most exciting batsman in the game but the question is does his off-field issues outweigh his on-field performances?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                            Watching Ronsford Beaton bowling at the under 19s World Cup for West Indies. He's regularly clocking around the 88mph mark and even reached 90. He should be changed from RFM in the game to RF in my opinion. Should also be improved at least from how he's bowling now and how talented he looks.
                            where can you watch the Under-19 world cup? I live in Australia and Foxsports only show the Australia matches!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                              where can you watch the Under-19 world cup? I live in Australia and Foxsports only show the Australia matches!
                              They show it on Sky Sports 1 in the UK. I'm sure you'll be able to find the highlights somewhere on the web!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                can the pakistan squad be updated in the next patch please? most of the players are underrated. just to name a few, afridi, hafeez, gul, ajmal, shehzad, u.akmal, h.azam.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X