Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All England under 19s players should be in their respective county squads. Effectively 99% (if not 100%) of them go onto represent their counties. Whether they establish themselves their is another thing altogether though.

Comment

Sorry to keep posting... But Boyd Rankin's retired from all of Irish cricket so to try and have a go at playing for England. So he should be available for selection in the England team in the next patch (if there is a next patch).

Comment

Can Shahid Afridi please be improved in the next patch? its really frustrating when i'm playing as Pakistan because he goes over 50 runs in ODI's and he doesn't take any wickets. Also when i'm playing against Pakistan the computer never picks him because his ability is so low.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
          Sorry to keep posting... But Boyd Rankin's retired from all of Irish cricket so to try and have a go at playing for England. So he should be available for selection in the England team in the next patch (if there is a next patch).
          Problem is he doesnt retire until december, so it's not really possible. You could just use Artmoney and change his nationality in December.

Comment

Brendan Nash is listed as bowling LM in the game, but I swear I just watched him bowl an over of Slow Left Arm Orthodox, with spin. Basically, if Yardy's a SLA, B. Nash is.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
              Brendan Nash is listed as bowling LM in the game, but I swear I just watched him bowl an over of Slow Left Arm Orthodox, with spin. Basically, if Yardy's a SLA, B. Nash is.
              He might have changed but I've definitely seem him bowl gentle LM swingers on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
                He might have changed but I've definitely seem him bowl gentle LM swingers on TV.
                Oh, fair enough. Cricinfo has him as LM too. It was just in this game he bowled 6 overs of what Paul Allott described as spin, and he was ripping it a fair deal. Maybe one of those either/or people.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                  All England under 19s players should be in their respective county squads. Effectively 99% (if not 100%) of them go onto represent their counties. Whether they establish themselves their is another thing altogether though.
                  Agree with this post, not only England but all other nations too, i rather have a u19 player in the team rather than a regen.

And most of the u19 players in the game are bad, in Indian team apart from Sandeep Sharma all others are terrible including todays star Unmukt Chand.

Comment

Originally posted by dsarena View Post
                    Agree with this post, not only England but all other nations too, i rather have a u19 player in the team rather than a regen.

And most of the u19 players in the game are bad, in Indian team apart from Sandeep Sharma all others are terrible including todays star Unmukt Chand.
                    I agree Unmukt Chand is underrated but he does appear in my Indian team quite frequently

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                      I agree Unmukt Chand is underrated but he does appear in my Indian team quite frequently
                      Its only under 19 just see Domestic league that tells the story of your abilty
                      After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                      Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
                        Its only under 19 just see Domestic league that tells the story of your abilty
                        Check out this article
                        Keeping them down at the Under-19 level to improve India's chances at winning the World Cup isn't right

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                          I skipped all the matches for 2 seasons, just to check Unmukt ,harmeet and all other u19 players, Unmukt had a domestic average of 30 and harmeet had a bowling average of 51, and apart from Topley, Dockrell, De Kock all other u19 players were terrible.

Comment

Akila Dhananjaya

Akila Dhananjaya is in Sri Lanka's World Twenty20 squad but isn't on this game. He's only started playing professional cricket in the last month so you wouldn't have known about him.

Comment

Thanks, merged with the DB thread just in case it got lost.

Comment

Mitchell Starc needs a big boost.
                                Mushfiqur Rahim (Bangladesh captain) doesn't even get selected.
                                Sajidul Islam, Dolar Mahmud, Shahzada overrated. Shafiul, Rubel, Shahadat underrated.
                                India bowling overrated, with unknown bowlers dominating from the start.
                                Narine, Mendis underrated.
                                Random players playing for all international teams from the first season who are nowhere near the squads IRL.

AI teams play with the same squads in all three formats. For eg Philander, who shouldn't be near the limited over sides.
                                Last edited by 1iram1; 11-01-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X