• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rahulpd001
    replied
    Check the threads for error.
    Next addition to database of players.
    Changes on Australia team players.
    Player characteristics of Indian T20 team.

I think about every keeper that the batsman or keeper symbol is
    reserved for part-time keepers, and we assumed that all wicket-keepers are batsmen.
    After this change there may be solve the error.

Leave a comment:

• Graham_5000
    replied
    I've just mentioned that in the Proteas thread! Hope he propels your team

Leave a comment:

• KentLad
    replied
    I know this is getting close to the release date now, but any chance of getting Vernon Philander to Kent at least as their overseas T20 player?

He is actually available in all formats throughout July (until he goes off to the West Indies' T20 competition).

Also, Brendan Nash should now be a Kolpak player.

Leave a comment:

• MarkNotts
    replied
    The AI doesn't pick Chris Read at Notts ? he is club captain and only missed 1 1st class game in 2 years, also Rikki Wessels is a part time keeper and opening batsman.

Leave a comment:

• muzzy
    replied
    can Kevin pietersen be made available for T20's and ODI's.

Leave a comment:

• Liquifier
    replied
    Originally posted by Monk View Post
    In real life, best Test batsman this year. Deserves some accolades. And those that watched the Gabba test saw the real V Philander i think, a fat medium pacer, next to useless on a flat deck v Test batsman - same can be said for Hilfenhaus.
    Hilarious - talking about fat bowlers that Kleinveldt is a mess also! Philander I think was due to have a bad game, but I still rate him. Between those two chunkers though they shipped down over 20 no-balls. Sloppy.

Leave a comment:

• Liquifier
    replied
    Originally posted by dominiccarsie View Post
    why is micheal clarke so crap on the game. In 3 seasons he only averages 32 with the bat in test and 29 in ODI's and hasnt scored a century in the 3 seasons he is a much better player then that
    ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

Given his recent 258* against a world-class SAF attack, he should average huge numbers. As an ODI player he's fantastic and consistent, perhaps not as aggressive as he once was.

Needs to be fixed seriously. He's the best test batsman in the world at the moment - 1000+ runs for the year in 7 tests at an average of over 110!

Leave a comment:

• burnsyboy
    replied
    i very much agree with that! clarke is useless on the game, but averages close to 70 since taking on the captaincy!
    as for the australian bowlers siddle and hilfenhaus, bowling 10km/ph under what they should be!!

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by dominiccarsie View Post
    why is micheal clarke so crap on the game. In 3 seasons he only averages 32 with the bat in test and 29 in ODI's and hasnt scored a century in the 3 seasons he is a much better player then that
    In real life, best Test batsman this year. Deserves some accolades. And those that watched the Gabba test saw the real V Philander i think, a fat medium pacer, next to useless on a flat deck v Test batsman - same can be said for Hilfenhaus.

Leave a comment:

• dominiccarsie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1iram1
    replied
    Mitchell Starc needs a big boost.
    Mushfiqur Rahim (Bangladesh captain) doesn't even get selected.
    Sajidul Islam, Dolar Mahmud, Shahzada overrated. Shafiul, Rubel, Shahadat underrated.
    India bowling overrated, with unknown bowlers dominating from the start.
    Narine, Mendis underrated.
    Random players playing for all international teams from the first season who are nowhere near the squads IRL.

AI teams play with the same squads in all three formats. For eg Philander, who shouldn't be near the limited over sides.
    Last edited by 1iram1; 11-01-2012, 12:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Thanks, merged with the DB thread just in case it got lost.

Leave a comment:

• dan08
    replied
    Akila Dhananjaya

Akila Dhananjaya is in Sri Lanka's World Twenty20 squad but isn't on this game. He's only started playing professional cricket in the last month so you wouldn't have known about him.

Leave a comment:

• dsarena
    replied
    Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
    I agree Unmukt Chand is underrated but he does appear in my Indian team quite frequently
    I skipped all the matches for 2 seasons, just to check Unmukt ,harmeet and all other u19 players, Unmukt had a domestic average of 30 and harmeet had a bowling average of 51, and apart from Topley, Dockrell, De Kock all other u19 players were terrible.

Leave a comment:

• dsarena
    replied
    Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
    Its only under 19 just see Domestic league that tells the story of your abilty
    Check out this article
    Keeping them down at the Under-19 level to improve India's chances at winning the World Cup isn't right

Leave a comment:

Working...
X