Yorkshire and New Zealand Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NZ vs England

England win 4-1 although I am happy it wasn't 5-0.

Comment

NZ vs England

England win series 2-0 in T20

Comment

And that brings to an end a good 1st season. I feel that Yorkshire's squad have improved and that NZ have a crop of young players who could be future stars but lets hope that 2013-14 is more successful.

Comment

Yorkshire vs Derbyshire

A great match first up as Yorkshire managed a 70 run victory.

Hashim Amla scored centuries in both innings which is very useful from my overseas player. Chris Allemby took 9 in the match which is very promising.

Batting Award: Hashim Amla, 2 centuries to start his career at Yorkshire

Bowling Award: Chris Allemby, he is a superstar and is a great prospect for me.

Comment

Yorkshire vs Derbyshire

Firstly apologies, my first match was against Kent not Derbyshire but this is our Derbyshire match.

An 80 from Phil Jaques put us in a commanding position before Alec Thomas the offspinner destroyed us. They got a 21 run lead by scoring 227 with Allemby and Bresnan taking 3 wickets each.

Then hundreds from Jaques and Bairstow propelled us to 367 before bowling them out for 285 with Sidebottom taking 4 wickets.

Batting Award: Phil Jaques, since moving from Australia he really has shone.

Bowling Award: Ryan Sidebottom, my spearhead shines again.

Comment

Amla is out for 4 weeks and with Mathews on international duty I am without an overseas player for 4 weeks!

Comment

Yorkshire vs Durham UCCE

I tried to give all my first XI a chance to get into form and everyone except Jaques and Roth got into at least double figures with the bat and with the ball all 4 bowlers firing.

Batting Award: Joe Root, decent century

Bowling Award: Azeem Rafiq, knocked over the Durham UCCE top order.

Comment

Yorkshire vs Essex

An awesome match this as we thrashed.

We batted 1st and made a below par 255 on a flat track but to my surprise they did even worse folding for 139 with Allemby and Bresnan getting a combined 7 wickets.

Then Justin Roth played a fabulous innings as we declared on a deteriorating pitch and then bowled them out easily with Rashid taking 5 and Bresnan taking 4.

Batting Award: Justin Roth, speaks for itself

Bowling Award: This was tough but it has to go to Tim Bresnan for a great all-round performance

Comment

Are you Playing on Normal or Easy mode
                    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                    Is my Next Dream

Comment

• NZ Squad

Comment

• Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
                        Are you Playing on Normal or Easy mode
                        Okey got my Answer in First Page
                        After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

• NZ vs Worcs

I am not sure whether to be pleased or annoyed!

Comment

• I will take a break from this game but I might start it again in 2025 game time or something like that.

Comment

• 2018 Season

I said I'd take a break from this story but I couldn't resist.

The year is 2018 and with a bunch of new players I managed to win all 3 tournaments. I managed to secure 13 players with international experience and some exciting young players for this season and it certainly payed off.

Comment

• World T20 2018

To make life even better I also won the World T20 in the same year on the 7th October 2018.

Comment

Working...
                                X