Pietersen 'fully committed' to England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pietersen 'fully committed' to England

"I want to commit to all forms of cricket for England because I love playing for England," Pietersen said. "I am wanting to play all three forms of cricket again for England: the ODIs against South Africa in a couple of weeks and the T20 World Cup if I am selected. I want to make myself available for every single format of cricket for England.

"I am absolutely not insisting on playing the full IPL season. I am taking that all back. I will not be playing the full IPL. I will come back and play in the Tests against New Zealand next year.

"I've realised what is important to be. I've realised I can be happy. I've realised how much I love playing for England. I've realised that the last three or four days would be a sad way to go after all the happiness I've enjoyed. I'd hate to leave playing for England and I'd hate to leave all the spectators and fans this way.

Link
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
    "I want to commit to all forms of cricket for England because I love playing for England," Pietersen said. "I am wanting to play all three forms of cricket again for England: the ODIs against South Africa in a couple of weeks and the T20 World Cup if I am selected. I want to make myself available for every single format of cricket for England.

"I am absolutely not insisting on playing the full IPL season. I am taking that all back. I will not be playing the full IPL. I will come back and play in the Tests against New Zealand next year.

"I've realised what is important to be. I've realised I can be happy. I've realised how much I love playing for England. I've realised that the last three or four days would be a sad way to go after all the happiness I've enjoyed. I'd hate to leave playing for England and I'd hate to leave all the spectators and fans this way.

Link
    But they drop him anyway.

I wonder who it is in the Saffers dressing room who leaked the texts Pietersen sent them.

Can't see him playing for England again. ECB kept this whole "derogatory texts" thing quiet. Can't have a guy in the team openly abusing others to their opposition.

In most forms of work outside sport. That would just be summary dismissal
    How are the guys he's supposedly abused in these texts ever going to treat him the same again?

No Pietersen has gone - I don't expect him to play another international cricket game ever.

Scritty
    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Originally posted by Scritty View Post

I wonder who it is in the Saffers dressing room who leaked the texts Pietersen sent them.

Can't see him playing for England again. ECB kept this whole "derogatory texts" thing quiet. Can't have a guy in the team openly abusing others to their opposition.

How are the guys he's supposedly abused in these texts ever going to treat him the same again?

No Pietersen has gone - I don't expect him to play another international cricket game ever.

Scritty
      I have a feeling you are correct Scritty - Great player but too much baggage sadly

Comment

Originally posted by Scritty View Post

Scritty
        I was under the impression that the texts were simply derogatory. They sort of mildly disrespected some of the English players. Even so, if he doesn't in fact play another international cricket game ever it would be a huge shame to English fans and for the game of cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
          I was under the impression that the texts were simply derogatory. They sort of mildly disrespected some of the English players. Even so, if he doesn't in fact play another international cricket game ever it would be a huge shame to English fans and for the game of cricket.
          KP has digged his own graveyard by some silly stupid offfield nonsense.Probably the end of international career for him.

Comment

Working...
          X