england squad choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• england squad choice

Ok i have a thought of having 3 different squads for the different game types do you thinks this will work for me

TEST SIDE

Strauss (c)
    Key
    Trott
    KP
    Tayor
    Bopara
    Prior (wk)
    Onions
    Swann
    Anderson
    Bresnen

ODI

Cook (c)
    Bell
    Bairstow
    buttler (wk)
    northeast
    samit patel
    tredwell
    broad
    woakes
    borthwick
    finn

T20
    Made up on form + strike rate at time of match

so?what did you think??

Jones
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%

It's an interesting idea. From a personal viewpoint, I would say no, because I find that some players are better to have for all three formats. For example, Steven Finn, I find good to have for all formats. Not having players for all formats certainly limits you but it certainly adds an extra challenge to the game.
    Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
      It's an interesting idea. From a personal viewpoint, I would say no, because I find that some players are better to have for all three formats. For example, Steven Finn, I find good to have for all formats. Not having players for all formats certainly limits you but it certainly adds an extra challenge to the game.
      i do see your point of view eg swanny is good at all types so i shall stick thanks

Comment

I would give alex hales a go as he is the real talent for england in future.He is the best opener of 2017 year.

Comment

Why you forget Topley He is fantastic Bowler and future star Give him a debut
          After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
          Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
          X