Online ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online ranking

Why is indiawarrior top in rankings online? I have never ever seen him online. Everyone else says the same. I've seen notyboys, jackson and other good players but never indiawarrior. Is it even a real player? Sureshot? Chris?

[QUOTE=galeforce;25290]Why is indiawarrior top in rankings online? I have never ever seen him online. Everyone else says the same. I've seen notyboys, jackson and other good players but never indiawarrior. Is it even a real player? Sureshot? Chris?[/QUOTE

I have seen him online in morning about 7 or 8 AM IST but He has achieve what he want i.e No 1 Online Ranking so now he doesn't come

All Wins and zero Loss Amazing figure Only he knows How he come at top every time

He does not come in peak hours when some other good Players comes online
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Comment

No chance dude

I don't stay too long. I have only played 60 games but i do log on at different times. When I first saw his name, he had already played 120 games in just one day. I'm 100% sure it's some cheat or sureshot/chris have an answer for this. The other players at the top of rankings I have seen them and played most of them. You cannot play so many games if nobody has seen the person online. Everyone I have asked says they have never seen him. Maybe he created 2 accounts from different connections and played himself. I dont know but he is not genuine.

Comment

[QUOTE=cricfan1;25304]
        Originally posted by galeforce View Post
        Why is indiawarrior top in rankings online? I have never ever seen him online. Everyone else says the same. I've seen notyboys, jackson and other good players but never indiawarrior. Is it even a real player? Sureshot? Chris?[/QUOTE

I have seen him online in morning about 7 or 8 AM IST but He has achieve what he want i.e No 1 Online Ranking so now he doesn't come

All Wins and zero Loss Amazing figure Only he knows How he come at top every time

He does not come in peak hours when some other good Players comes online
        I agree with galeforce. But I'm wondering if you are indiawarrior. Very defensive post indeed. I for one want the team removed, everyone i spoke to said the same. I saw this player in 2011 too but never online only in the ranking. Other players like nottyboys, m jackson, mattsmen are all real and good players.

Comment

There is one concern for me.If 'Sabrerattle' team was banned for abusing others online.Why his other teams like 'nottyboys' still not banned.This guy has been cheat in icc 2011 and had many teams like clogs,drongo etc.No other online games ever allow any racial abusers to play in future.They are permanently banned.Here in icc i see its just opposite and abusers are welcomed the most.

Comment

Agree with zaved

I'm totally against racism. But I have played notty and also the other teams mentioned by galeforce. Notty is the nicest person i have met in the game and he is not racist. There is no way he is sabrerattle. Sabrerattle was a super player but he never used to talk and when he did he always spoke in very high language which nobody really understood. Notty is a good player and good person.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lunchtime Legend;25437]
              Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post

I agree with galeforce. But I'm wondering if you are indiawarrior. Very defensive post indeed. I for one want the team removed, everyone i spoke to said the same. I saw this player in 2011 too but never online only in the ranking. Other players like nottyboys, m jackson, mattsmen are all real and good players.
              First clear this "No I am Not IndianWarrior"

I Totally agree , The Points he has is really amazing 0 Loss more than 200+ Games wins

But Certain something is wrong here which could not possible

One Idea to prevent Such type of Team to become No1 so easily

There should be one Good AI online Team exist Only Top 5 online Team should allowed to Play this AI Team the one who beat this team will be No1
              and the more times beat get more points and remains No 1

Chris and Team Please look on this issue so that no one can be No 1 so easily by playing himself
              After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
              Is my Next Dream

Comment

I'm not sure about that. I beat AI all the time with minnows offline in normal mode and I don't see how AI could be made any harder really. My online ranking would be like nottyboys if i could just play AI online. AI is not flexible and does the same thing all the time. For me, Nottyboys is the best player I have actually played. I must be the player who went closest to beating him. I lost a t20 game by 1 run . MJackson and shaba warrior are quite good. I have never even seen indiawarrior so I'd like to see the team removed if it's not a real team. Nobody has owned up to being that person.

Comment

Working...
                X