Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queries

I have 2 queries regarding the game.

Query 1: Is the download trial game in Childish Things website updated with latest patches?

Reason: I downloaded recently from your website yesterday and installed the game.
    But when I clicked on internet game it dint update to any version (I got checking for updates screen too).
    Note: I have internet in my home and I have licensed version too I purchased.

Query2: Will the patches effective for in between games?

Reason: For Example if I have started county season and if I am playing 2015, I got a new patch released then when I update to it will the patch have effect to my game(2015) or
    do I need to delete it and restart the new season from 2012.

Please respond to my queries as early as possible, these queries troubling me a lot.

--
    Regards ,
    Jaffar Hussain

Originally posted by jaffar View Post
    I have 2 queries regarding the game.

Query 1: Is the download trial game in Childish Things website updated with latest patches?

Reason: I downloaded recently from your website yesterday and installed the game.
    But when I clicked on internet game it dint update to any version (I got checking for updates screen too).
    Note: I have internet in my home and I have licensed version too I purchased.

Query2: Will the patches effective for in between games?

Reason: For Example if I have started county season and if I am playing 2015, I got a new patch released then when I update to it will the patch have effect to my game(2015) or
    do I need to delete it and restart the new season from 2012.

Please respond to my queries as early as possible, these queries troubling me a lot.

--
    Regards ,
    Jaffar Hussain
    For query 2 to get the latest patches you would need to start a new game. Hope this helps.

Comment

Gameplay changes will carry over into your previously saved games, but database changes won't.

Comment

Working...
      X