New Idea's for Cricket Captain 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Idea's for Cricket Captain 2013

just a few new ideas for CC2013, a little bit of fun, little bit of passion, and a little bit of we need to add to the fan base ! note: i have absolutely no idea how long these would take, just wanted to see a response from the fans and chris or sure shot

1. make a popup for century's, five-for's, 10 wicket match, 10 wicket innings, fastest 50's and 100's etc, also 1000 runs scored against a certain nation, 1000 runs scored at a ground or in a country and also do this for each individual, so for example if regen player 'Joe Smith' scores his 9th test hundred, which happens to be his fastest and also his 500th run at home, three separate popups come up describing each one.

2. a very common one, make the top 10 current affiliate teams playable, or at least bring affiliate players into contention for ill, county cricket or aussie state cricket, as some of these players eg bangladeshi spinners or afghanistan openers, are absolute guns

3. one for the fans now, possibly bring in grounds names rather than just knowing you are playing at home or away, also you could change boundary sizes, eg at the mcg its big all round, but at say adelaide oval, guys with a good technique may struggle to play down the ground, while guys that are better known hitters or play of the back foot can score boundaries square of the wicket with ease.

4. more keeper and allrounder regens, especially allrounders that can open the batting

5. could there possibly be more tri series, with say each team playing the other sides twice each, as it keeps the game more interesting

6. make experience count in tough situations, too often i find my captain eg michael clarke or come in at say 3/10 and fail immediately, or vice versa im suddenly 4/10 and then our number 6 who is a rookie regen suddenly comes in scores a classy century which jus baffles me as it seems as though captains or experienced players offer nothing in tought situations or big games eg ashes series, or finals series.

7. could there be a limit on the amount of people i have missing from my county/state sides, sometimes upto 8 or 9 including my keeper and the only good keeper regen i ever got, plus a guy avg 35 with the bat and ball making the test side and suddenly avg 55 with the bat and 20 with the ball, noone could ever see that was going to happen.

8. stats on u/19's world cups, great place to get an early view of minnows before you draft them into the county/national squad

9. now for the fun, the parts that need to carry on such as minnows lasting deep into world cups, minnows forcing draws or the odd win against high quality outfits on home soil, the ability for the odd miracle performance from a batsman or bowler, really really tight world cup finals, against the odds victories due to injury/retired hurts, the ability to move both up and down the rankings every few years due to a lack of depth or the sudden meteoric rise of a world class fast bowling unit eg south africa currently.

now that ive made my suggestions, Cricket Captain fans hit me with some info if you like or agree and also if you have any thoughts on adding to these ideas. i would like to say however that Chris and the team are ABSOLUTE LEGENDS, this post is not meant to offend in anyway, this is just a constructive post on ideas for the future while i wait for iphone and mac editions to come out !

Originally posted by AussieBoy23 View Post
    just a few new ideas for CC2013, a little bit of fun, little bit of passion, and a little bit of we need to add to the fan base ! note: i have absolutely no idea how long these would take, just wanted to see a response from the fans and chris or sure shot

1. make a popup for century's, five-for's, 10 wicket match, 10 wicket innings, fastest 50's and 100's etc, also 1000 runs scored against a certain nation, 1000 runs scored at a ground or in a country and also do this for each individual, so for example if regen player 'Joe Smith' scores his 9th test hundred, which happens to be his fastest and also his 500th run at home, three separate popups come up describing each one.

2. a very common one, make the top 10 current affiliate teams playable, or at least bring affiliate players into contention for ill, county cricket or aussie state cricket, as some of these players eg bangladeshi spinners or afghanistan openers, are absolute guns

3. one for the fans now, possibly bring in grounds names rather than just knowing you are playing at home or away, also you could change boundary sizes, eg at the mcg its big all round, but at say adelaide oval, guys with a good technique may struggle to play down the ground, while guys that are better known hitters or play of the back foot can score boundaries square of the wicket with ease.

4. more keeper and allrounder regens, especially allrounders that can open the batting

5. could there possibly be more tri series, with say each team playing the other sides twice each, as it keeps the game more interesting

6. make experience count in tough situations, too often i find my captain eg michael clarke or come in at say 3/10 and fail immediately, or vice versa im suddenly 4/10 and then our number 6 who is a rookie regen suddenly comes in scores a classy century which jus baffles me as it seems as though captains or experienced players offer nothing in tought situations or big games eg ashes series, or finals series.

7. could there be a limit on the amount of people i have missing from my county/state sides, sometimes upto 8 or 9 including my keeper and the only good keeper regen i ever got, plus a guy avg 35 with the bat and ball making the test side and suddenly avg 55 with the bat and 20 with the ball, noone could ever see that was going to happen.

8. stats on u/19's world cups, great place to get an early view of minnows before you draft them into the county/national squad

9. now for the fun, the parts that need to carry on such as minnows lasting deep into world cups, minnows forcing draws or the odd win against high quality outfits on home soil, the ability for the odd miracle performance from a batsman or bowler, really really tight world cup finals, against the odds victories due to injury/retired hurts, the ability to move both up and down the rankings every few years due to a lack of depth or the sudden meteoric rise of a world class fast bowling unit eg south africa currently.

now that ive made my suggestions, Cricket Captain fans hit me with some info if you like or agree and also if you have any thoughts on adding to these ideas. i would like to say however that Chris and the team are ABSOLUTE LEGENDS, this post is not meant to offend in anyway, this is just a constructive post on ideas for the future while i wait for iphone and mac editions to come out !
    Great Ideas but there is already a section for this called Suggestions for Future Versions

Comment

Working...
    X