No announcement yet.

ICC 2012 Mac release date? Any danger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICC 2012 Mac release date? Any danger?

Hi guys,

Is this game even going to come out on mac anymore? It's been over 2 months since the PC game came out, and still nothing. Not even a release date. Has anybody got any updates as to when it's coming out? Sureshot?

Cheers guys

We've been working hard on getting some stubborn issues out of the way, not great to have it delayed this long, obviously, but there'd be even less point in releasing it with these issues. I'm trying to get some more solid news from our Mac developers.

Comment

Cheers for the reply Sureshot I e-mailed the mac developers after I started this thread and their reply was that they're close to sending it off to submission, and they were hoping to get it in before Christmas. Don't know whether thats still the case now?

Comment

Originally posted by Watson33 View Post
        Cheers for the reply Sureshot I e-mailed the mac developers after I started this thread and their reply was that they're close to sending it off to submission, and they were hoping to get it in before Christmas. Don't know whether thats still the case now?
        I'm not holding my breath.

Really hoping it's going to be out soon, playing 2011 on my MAC and it's getting slightly boring. Loved 2012 on the PC.

Comment

Working...
        X