X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Cricket Captain + Cricket Coach = International Cricket 2013

International Cricket Captain + Cricket Coach = International Cricket 2013

What do you think of this guys?

Hi people, i love playing ICC 2012 but after a while it gets repetitive and boring. To prevent that from happening, i think a COMBINATION of ICC and Cricket Coach would be great.
    I dont know about you guys, but i have always wanted a game to have the Highlights, Gameplay and UI of ICC and Flexibility, Features of Cricket Coach.

I dont know whether this is possible or not.
    But if its possible and if the Admins and Development team is looking at this, then please do consider this.

What do you think Guys?

Comment

Originally posted by lakshay View Post
      What do you think Guys?
      I think I'm colour blind

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
        I think I'm colour blind
        Stop Joking. :P
        And give an opinion?

Comment

Not going to happen, just as FIFA and FM games aren't going to suddenly merge.

Also, typing in big and bright font doesn't make people want to reply to you more, but in fact less likely.

Comment

What do you think Guys?

I think Cricket Coach has a terrible in game match engine and wouldn't want it to go anywhere near ICC! I was 150 for 4 in the 18th over of a T20 and the AI was so stupid that they had 2 slips in!!!

I'd rather play ICC. Your idea clearly couldn't happen anyway.

Anyway in future ICC games... I'd like to see one or two more leagues in the game (especially the SA franchises), "A" sides (especially useful for the international teams that don't have leagues simulated - all but Aus and Eng), and simulation of more than one league at a time. E.g. Southern hemisphere games simulated in the northern hemisphere off season.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
              I think Cricket Coach has a terrible in game match engine and wouldn't want it to go anywhere near ICC! I was 150 for 4 in the 18th over of a T20 and the AI was so stupid that they had 2 slips in!!!

I'd rather play ICC. Your idea clearly couldn't happen anyway.

Anyway in future ICC games... I'd like to see one or two more leagues in the game (especially the SA franchises), "A" sides (especially useful for the international teams that don't have leagues simulated - all but Aus and Eng), and simulation of more than one league at a time. E.g. Southern hemisphere games simulated in the northern hemisphere off season.
              I completely agree with you on the AI thing. Cricket Coach really has a pathetic gaming engine. How many times i have taken 6 wickets in 6 ball, i cant even remember.
              But my point wasnt to combine both the games. I wanted to say that is it possible to bring some flexibility and more teams and few features like Cricket Coach in ICC.

I am a Big ICC fan. I wouldn't want the game to go crap after combining with Cricket Coach.

People Mis-interpreted my Post! Maybe the Topic is a bit misleading. But my thought was something else.

Comment

I completely agree with you on the AI thing. Cricket Coach really has a pathetic gaming engine. How many times i have taken 6 wickets in 6 ball, i cant even remember.
                But my point wasnt to combine both the games. I wanted to say that is it possible to bring some flexibility and more teams and few features like Cricket Coach in ICC.

I am a Big ICC fan. I wouldn't want the game to go crap after combining with Cricket Coach.

People Mis-interpreted my Post! Maybe the Topic is a bit misleading. But my thought was something else.

Ok well why didn't you just say "I'd like ICC to introduce other leagues in the next release?"

Personally I would like the SA frachises to be simulated. Squads would be pretty large, about 22 players, as each of the 6 franchises has a couple of second XIs that play in the provincial competition.

The county teams only have one Second XI each.

Comment

'A' teams would be really helpful to have. For example, when I pick india, there are countless players averaging well into their fifties. I, therefore, feel forced to chop and change through a LOT of players. I'd much rather be able to give guys a go in 'A' team matches and see if they perform against decent opposition in different conditions (not just their home conditions).

Comment

it would be great if they add ranji tropy in the future icc series........
                    i may not be best but i am better than you

Comment

Working...
                    X