Bowling Technique Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Technique Help Needed

I would like someone to help me with the bowling technique coaching.I really don't understand the difference between aggressive, defensive and accuracy bowling coaching. Has defensive and accuracy got something related? Please if someone could help me with it? And how much coaching would it require for a batsman with a golden arm (i.e. wicket taking ability) to become an all rounder?

Originally posted by Preed View Post
    I would like someone to help me with the bowling technique coaching.I really don't understand the difference between aggressive, defensive and accuracy bowling coaching. Has defensive and accuracy got something related? Please if someone could help me with it? And how much coaching would it require for a batsman with a golden arm (i.e. wicket taking ability) to become an all rounder?
    I think it has been mentioned either by Chris or Sureshot that it isn't possible to change a batsmen to an allrounder, or a bowler to an allrounder as a result of any training etc.

What you should end up with is a batsmen who takes wickets -Cameron White, Marcus North are two that have worked for me
    .. or a bowler who can bat to a decent strandard - Mitchell Johnson and Graeme Swann ... although these were both downgraded from Allrounders to Bowlers from last years game to this new one so thats perhaps why.
    Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 02-06-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X