• Show
Clear All

• Australian 20 over patch released 12.27/12.28

Hello all,

We've released a patch.

Australian 20 over squads are now up to date*
    Kevin Pietersen is now available for all formats
    AB de Villiers is now a full-time keeper

Go to Internet Game and follow the on screen instructions. It is advisable to run the game as administrator.

If you are having issues then the links below are to the direct patch file.

CD Version (12.27)

Download version (12.28)

Please remember that these changes will only come in to affect on a new game save, existing game saves will still work, but won't have these changes.

*We did remove some of the overseas players from the 20 over squads, in real life they only played one game due to international duties, unfortunately in-game they didn't play any matches due to our own code relating to when player's go on international duty, so we decided to free up those positions rather than having to change major code at such a late time in the release cycle. They were Prior and Ajmal.

Assuming this doesn't add the new ODI regulations, any chance of a future patch adding them or are you fully concentrating on ICC2013 now?

Also the new 2014 English domestic structure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      Hello all,

We've released a patch.

Australian 20 over squads are now up to date*
      Kevin Pietersen is now available for all formats
      AB de Villiers is now a full-time keeper

Go to Internet Game and follow the on screen instructions. It is advisable to run the game as administrator.

If you are having issues then the links below are to the direct patch file.

CD Version (12.27)

Download version (12.28)

Please remember that these changes will only come in to affect on a new game save, existing game saves will still work, but won't have these changes.

*We did remove some of the overseas players from the 20 over squads, in real life they only played one game due to international duties, unfortunately in-game they didn't play any matches due to our own code relating to when player's go on international duty, so we decided to free up those positions rather than having to change major code at such a late time in the release cycle. They were Prior and Ajmal.
      Hi Sureshot

Could you confirm which (if any) of these changes would take effect on a saved game

I'm aware that the Pieterson change and the updating of Australian Big Bash squad would not be updated of course, but the email I got advising of quite a few changes - more than have been mentioned here makes me ask ..

thanks

DVDDD

Comment

The other changes were for previous versions. I'm going to assume you upgraded from .25/2.26 to the latest patch as the previous patch must have been quite a few months ago now.

All the listed changes for this patch (new squads, KP and de Villiers) will only come in to affect on new saves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          The other changes were for previous versions. I'm going to assume you upgraded from .25/2.26 to the latest patch as the previous patch must have been quite a few months ago now.

All the listed changes for this patch (new squads, KP and de Villiers) will only come in to affect on new saves.
          OK - thanks

Comment

Working...
          X