IPL call ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPL call ups

Would it be possible to indicate which players are "expected" to get a call up for the overseas league at the beginning of each English domestic season.

Many a time have I signed both domestic and overseas players to then lose them for what seems like ages

This season I had 5 guys miss 7 county champ games and 3 challenge games.

As you only play 16 games in total in the county championship 7 games is a huge loss.

Not sure how this should be done but I just think a hint etc would mean I don't end up having both my overseas player and my reserve - both who were quoted as being available for 100% of the season - to be lost for 10 games ....

Great game though which I thoroughly enjoy

We could also have the option of offering contracts to overseas players only if the player agrees not to play in that overseas league. Relating to this, why not have the option of either allowing or not allowing NOCs (No Objection Certificates) to domestic players? Some counties are preventing players going to IPL irl so I don't see any reason not to try and implement this in the 2013 version.

Comment

We try and keep as much politics out of the game as possible, though you do raise a very good point DVDDD, I'll talk to Chris about it.

Comment

Working...
      X