Sudden Player retirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudden Player retirements

Its very irritating to see that Very young and talented players dissappearing like *poof*. I was playing as australia and one of the most talented players, Travis Head, performed so well in the first season and then retired/disappeared without any reason whatsoever.
    Its a shame that even after so many versions and patches this problem is still intact. Its about time something should be done to resolve this.

I have had similar issues. I had a bowler who opened the batting and the bowling for me and he retired at 26. It really angered me considering I was playing as a county team too. I have also noticed that in auctions someone who is demanding a high fee going unsold then just disappearing. If they do go unsold they should play for the Unicorns for 1 season then go back in the auction, this time demanding a lower fee.

Comment

this happened to me! george bailey! he was my captian for australia in my 20/20 and ODI teams averaging 60 in test of ODI and 30 in 20/20! he was 33 at the time, but i had both hussey boys, clarke and poniting and they were 35, 36 and 38 or something like that! bailey then disappered for 2 seaosn and then made a come back but was no where near the form he was when he disappered then i had to drop him!!!!! that really annoyed me!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by burnsyboy View Post
        this happened to me! george bailey! he was my captian for australia in my 20/20 and ODI teams averaging 60 in test of ODI and 30 in 20/20! he was 33 at the time, but i had both hussey boys, clarke and poniting and they were 35, 36 and 38 or something like that! bailey then disappered for 2 seaosn and then made a come back but was no where near the form he was when he disappered then i had to drop him!!!!! that really annoyed me!!!!!
        I am glad this hasn't happened to me!

Comment

Working...
        X