No announcement yet.

2013 new features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What page was the information in All Out Cricket? Could not see it!

Comment

I don't think the June edition is out yet, which is why you couldn't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
        I don't think the June edition is out yet, which is why you couldn't find it.
        It is mate, saw it in WH Smiths.

Comment

Oh right that was quick. They only tweeted a sneak preview of the cover this morning - had Joe Root on the front! I think you may have unearthed a gem of a batsman there!

Comment

will the new game support 1920 x 1080 resolution?

Comment

I'm a bit out of the loop, so I may have missed this - is it still impossible to effect run outs at the non-striker's end? It was really annoying seeing batsmen tap the ball to mid on and mid off and stroll through for a single, purely because the fielders would always throw the ball to the keeper's end, never the bowler's stumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinax View Post
                I'm a bit out of the loop, so I may have missed this - is it still impossible to effect run outs at the non-striker's end? It was really annoying seeing batsmen tap the ball to mid on and mid off and stroll through for a single, purely because the fielders would always throw the ball to the keeper's end, never the bowler's stumps.
                YES, THIS FEATURE IS MISSING n it is not hard to correct this ..
                otherwise mid on/off fielders have to be really short to save 1s

Comment

PLEASE INCLUDE ICC TEST WORLD CUP 2017 and more multinational series in ICC 2013....

Comment

Originally posted by satya9889 View Post
                    PLEASE INCLUDE ICC TEST WORLD CUP 2017 and more multinational series in ICC 2013....
                    This would be good, although the actual tournament isn't 100% going ahead at this stage, with the ICC finding difficulties in persuading broadcasters to accept the tournament.

It's something that can definitely be done in the coming releases I think, once it is 100% going ahead.

As for multinational series, what do you mean by that? Tri-nation series? We don't see too many of them anymore, given how tight schedules are per country.
                    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Should've been released to coincide with the ICC Trophy.

Comment

Is there Unlock-able Mode

Just as every session a Team can play a special match as with all time teams only when They are in Top 3 Rank
                        After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by satya9889 View Post
                          YES, THIS FEATURE IS MISSING n it is not hard to correct this ..
                          otherwise mid on/off fielders have to be really short to save 1s
                          I think it's because the umpire model never moves from his position. In reality, of course, the umpire would move side-on to see the crease, the stumps and the batsman. In ICC, however, the umpire (model) stays where he is, so throws are always returned to the wicketkeeper.

Comment

Working...
                          X