What's inside All Out Cricket - June 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    AOC generally post articles on their website a week or two after publication, we're expecting something this week.
    http://www.alloutcricket.com/blogs/s...-2013-released

Not really giving much away mind you.

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out. It looks very exciting, although the article does not give much away. When Chris and Sureshot announced some features on Facebook, they mentioned that there is "more to follow". Hopefully these other features will be released soon, otherwise I guess we have to just wait till the game comes out. I have a feeling this will be a very good game!

Comment

If those screenshots are the PC version... it's looking a bit more beautiful, which is never a bad thing!

Comment

see the photos at the top of the page on the AOC site, even tho they are small, the layout of the gamelooks new, i like it haha. im keen for the new game.

Comment

No release date in article?

Comment

Originally posted by Anku31 View Post
              No exact date,but July is confirmed.Here's the status:-
              Code:
              Release Date Announcement

We are happy to announce that we are working towards having CC2013 out in time for the Ashes series next month.

This means it will be out on PC, iOS and android.

Further announcements on the release date will be posted on here as soon as we know more.

Thank you.

Its 28th June confirmed for the 1st edition and for the 2nd edition it will be sometime around the ashes

Comment

Working...
              X