Nervous nineties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nervous nineties

I dont know if this is a glitch in the game but there are way too many nervous nineties in the game. Had 4 nervous nineties in a single innings and 11 in the series and the trend goes on and on. Hope this thing is improved in the next version.

Cheers

Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
    I dont know if this is a glitch in the game but there are way too many nervous nineties in the game. Had 4 nervous nineties in a single innings and 11 in the series and the trend goes on and on. Hope this thing is improved in the next version.

Cheers
    I have noticed this as well. Also it seems to be an even bigger problem before 50. I'm not sure if it is purposely done or whether I'm just unlucky in the game.

Comment

Have noticed too But have you tried to decrease 1 bar of aggression at 90s Its works for me
      After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
      Is my Next Dream

Comment

yes,nervous nineties r happening a lot. but IMO defensive batsmen get those milestones easily than aggressive one. frequency of 49/99 scores are too high n unrealistic .occasionally getting nervous scores is OK but not in every match.

DEV team should look into this problem in icc 2013.....thanx

Comment

Originally posted by satya9889 View Post
          yes,nervous nineties r happening a lot. but IMO defensive batsmen get those milestones easily than aggressive one. frequency of 49/99 scores are too high n unrealistic .occasionally getting nervous scores is OK but not in every match.

DEV team should look into this problem in icc 2013.....thanx
          I think it's probably more than we notice a score of 49, 99, 199, etc, more often than a 48, or a 96. I wish I did screenshot Shane Watson's form guide at the time, true to form he had scored 6 90's in his past 12 innings, none were a 99.

Just on that, in the save he has 17 100's and 59 50's. They definitely got him right!
          The Cult Of Personality

Comment

I've never noticed the nervous 90s thing but think it would be a good idea to implement coding to simulate it, seeing as it affects many batsmen - especially those homing in on a maiden century of one type or another..

Comment

Working...
            X