Pakistan player Database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan player Database

Hi i just thought you may want to take this into context on improving the accuracy of players from Pakistan... please everyone contribute to what you think?

Over-rated players in 2012...

Mohammed irfan (the spinning all rounder one, not the tall fast bowler) -the guy ends up becoming a legend! .. and his stats certainly in real life do not comprehend such a thing happening.. in my game.. he averages 35 in test batting, and 30 in odis.. and then bowling he averages 24 in tests and 20 in odis.. and this is after around 50 test matches.
    imran chandio - this spinner is also over-rated.. he averages 28 in tests with 60 wickets in one of my games. and in another has a first class average after three years of 17? in real life the guys stats do not reflect this sort of talent.. First-class 9 16 1581 795 30 5/76 8/129 26.50 3.01 52.7 1 1 0
    List A 4 4 216 106 3 1/24 1/24 35.33

and this is an average in Pakistan where the pitches are perfect for spinners!

Now the underrated players..

Bowlers:

Junaid khan ... amazing talent bowled really well against india.. had injury problems in south africa and avaraged 16 with 41 wickets in first class season) - wasim akram compares the dude to himself .. predicting him to be the next Wasim Akram!
    Ehsan Adil ... pretty good as well .. really consistent in his line and length has good bounce due to his height as well ( 54 wickets at 17 in first class season this year).. sort of handy with the bat as well
    Raza Hasan .. Has an economy rate of 5.92 in T20I for Pak.. playing in the t20 world cup and is a really clever and consistent bowler.. future of pakistans spin department for sure
    Mohammed irfan (LF) - guys rubbish in the game.. but clearly with bounce pace, swing and good line and length control he is one of the better fast bowlers in the world at the moment

All Rounders

Hammad Azam .. hits it hard and well.. and recently became much better with the ball as well (56 wickets at 20.. and 802 runs at an avarage of 30).. he's proven himself in the international scene showing he bat against top teams like west indies, England etc. ( smashing broad out of the park in a t20 match).. the future allrounder for pakistan..

Batsmen:
    Umar amin: has averaged 45 in the recent first class season with 767 runs .. and averaged 42+ in the recently concluded champions trophy.. amazing talent.. future of the team for definite.
    Haris Sohail:averaged 134 runs in first class with 673 runs.. whilst also showing his durability by playing the chmpions trophy representing sailkot stallions in south africa and making two very impressive fifties

Anything any of you guys want to add?

Pardon Me.. imran chandios stats haven't came out as predicted he averages 26 in frist class cricket at an economy of 3.01
    and has an average of 35 in list A cricket
    Last edited by Sureshot; 06-18-2013, 04:53 PM.

Hi,

Thanks for the helpful feedback.

Comment

No Problem thank you for taking the time to respond

Comment

Working...
      X