Cricket Captain 2013 - Release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong

This is wrong....we will have the new interface in the next edition.I was planning to buy the 1st edition but now I have to wait MORE for the better edition as I cannot buy 2 editions.Can't we have a update/patch with all the new features in the 28th june edition?

Comment

Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
      Yes please resolve the debit card issue
      whats the debit card issue?I live in delhi.will there be a problem?
      What if I go for a credit card??

Comment

Fuck yeah cant wait, all hail the childish man!! too many tight arses out there the game costs piss all buy both or buy one and stop moaning, celebrate what we have been given the spirit of childs is alive in us all

Comment

Originally posted by manan904 View Post
          whats the debit card issue?I live in delhi.will there be a problem?
          What if I go for a credit card??
          I too live in Delhi.Debit Cards don't work.Don't know about credit cards.Haven't tried yet.
          Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by manan904 View Post
            This is wrong....we will have the new interface in the next edition.I was planning to buy the 1st edition but now I have to wait MORE for the better edition as I cannot buy 2 editions.Can't we have a update/patch with all the new features in the 28th june edition?
            I have to agree with this sadly but maybe if the Devs advise of the pricing then this may change opinion ....

Sounds as if your are being pressured to bring out the game in its first edition when it isn't actually "ready"

There needs to be a huge incentive for those who end up buying both PC editions of the game

How will these versions be represented on the IOS version ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anku31 View Post
              I too live in Delhi.Debit Cards don't work.Don't know about credit cards.Haven't tried yet.
              Anku and Manan, only credit cards work for online purchases of ICC or if you have a VISA debit card of ICICI bank it will work, because i have 3 debit cards, 2 VISA and one mastercard but only the ICICI bank one works.

Comment

Originally posted by burnsyboy View Post
                Im just gonna wait for the second game to come out on pc! im not paying for 2 games :/
                Same here.
                I was looking forward to this - but no mention of user added player photos and the old "junior angler" style UI means I will wait for 4 months and get the proper version.

I'm not going to buy 2 versions a year - so I'll wait and buy the complete one not the "rushed out half finished" one.

Ipad games 1/4 the cost for 2x the features in this case - Really strange marketing decision by the guys at Childish Things. It's almost like a slap in the face to PC players.
                The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Originally posted by Scritty View Post
                  Ipad games 1/4 the cost for 2x the features in this case - Really strange marketing decision by the guys at Childish Things. It's almost like a slap in the face to PC players.
                  Indeed. As it stands I'll buy the Android game and wait for the second PC version. Expanding into new markets is all well and good, but this does feel like the good old computer player is being somewhat neglected.

Comment

Price In Indian rupees?

Can you please give me an idea about what will be the price in Indian Rupees for 2013 version?

Comment

Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
                      Anku and Manan, only credit cards work for online purchases of ICC or if you have a VISA debit card of ICICI bank it will work, because i have 3 debit cards, 2 VISA and one mastercard but only the ICICI bank one works.
                      Thanks for the info mate.
                      Now I won't have to go very far as my close friend has ICICI debit card.
                      Anyway,would be great if our own cards work.
                      Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

Roll on July for the IOS version !!

Has the iPad version been improved - menus etc ?

Comment

[QUOTE=Scritty;45214]Same here.
                          I was looking forward to this - but no mention of user added player photos and the old "junior angler" style UI means I will wait for 4 months and get the proper version.

In all honesty you harp on about user added photos quite a lot but I dare say that 99.9% of users really don't care about it, so I think your being a touch optimistic that the child man is going to add this feature on your behalf

Comment

Originally posted by Scritty View Post
                            Same here.

I'm not going to buy 2 versions a year - so I'll wait and buy the complete one not the "rushed out half finished" one.

Ive been playing ICC since it first came out and I love playing it however,
                            Just a thought... that with a previous game I had the owners of the company let us purchase the original game then the second game at half price or really cheap. is this something that will be happening otherwise I agree with the above posts, I will be waiting for the 2nd release!
                            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Personally, considering the value of cost per hour I tend to get for this game (probably ends up costing be less than a cent an hour, I play it way too much), I'm not averse to giving Chris and the others a little bit more of my money, especially considering this probably isn't a game that rakes in the big money (cricket simulation is a pretty niche genre). I'm happy to support the developers on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                                Personally, considering the value of cost per hour I tend to get for this game (probably ends up costing be less than a cent an hour, I play it way too much), I'm not averse to giving Chris and the others a little bit more of my money, especially considering this probably isn't a game that rakes in the big money (cricket simulation is a pretty niche genre). I'm happy to support the developers on this one.
                                Agreed, Considering the time and effort over the years on a small budget that Chris, Nigel and the team have put into this game, the hours I have played it! (far too much) since the first version, it is easily worth every penny and I will continue to buy it.
                                Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Working...
                                X