Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anku31 View Post
    Thanks for the info mate.
    Now I won't have to go very far as my close friend has ICICI debit card.
    Anyway,would be great if our own cards work.
    Adding more info It should be Visa Platinum Card as I tried from both Platinum and normal but the previous one only worked
    Last edited by cricfan1; 06-23-2013, 11:57 AM.
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
      Adding more info It should be Visa Platinum Card as I tried from both Platinum and normal but the previous one only worked
      Nope thats not right, mine aint a platinum card but still it worked as it was frem ICICI bank

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
        Personally, considering the value of cost per hour I tend to get for this game (probably ends up costing be less than a cent an hour, I play it way too much), I'm not averse to giving Chris and the others a little bit more of my money, especially considering this probably isn't a game that rakes in the big money (cricket simulation is a pretty niche genre). I'm happy to support the developers on this one.
        Yep this is a very good point. I guess some people expect some reward for loyalty - don't think I fall into this category though

As I mostly play on way to and from work on my iPad mini the PC issue is pretty much a non-issue for me

I just can't wait for the game so look forward to hearing about it from you PC guys when it's out next week
        ...... That'll probably tempt me into having to get it after all on the PC !!!!!!!

Comment

....so sad..what to do then?

Comment

Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
            Anku and Manan, only credit cards work for online purchases of ICC or if you have a VISA debit card of ICICI bank it will work, because i have 3 debit cards, 2 VISA and one mastercard but only the ICICI bank one works.
            thank you...I only have a visa debit card of icici bank

Comment

Originally posted by manan904 View Post
              thank you...I only have a visa debit card of icici bank
              Great and yeah congrats we won the champion's trophy

Comment

Chris, Sureshot, will the license be for 2 PCs?

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry we haven't been in contact much of late, not by design, just head down in code and getting ready for release.

I notice some queries in here, so if you haven't seen the Facebook post of a week or so ago:

" This will have all the new game-play features announced last month, including all-time-greats series, international matches on-line, competition stats, improved match engine and improved new-player generation.

The Android, iOS and Mac versions will be released in July, including these features plus a new interface and new stadium models for the major UK venues.

This year we will also be releasing a 2nd PC version in time for England's Tour of Australia, which will include stats up to the end of the English 2013 cricket season, a new interface and new stadium models.

All versions will be fully compatible, and saved games can be synced using Dropbox."

We've been open about this release and the winter edition and the differences between them to help you decide what you want to do. There are still lots of changes to 2013 and as always we've spent a lot of time on the match engine, which is playing very well this year.

As normal, 2-day trial and playable on 2 machines at the same time.

We will speak to all of you more over the next few days.

If any of you still have queries over credit cards, can you please contact eLicense about this, their information is available in the Contact page.

Sureshot

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                    We've been open about this release and the winter edition and the differences between them to help you decide what you want to do. There are still lots of changes to 2013 and as always we've spent a lot of time on the match engine, which is playing very well this year.
                    Actually, you're right on that, your transparency has been pretty admirable. As ever, I'll play the trial and almost certainly get sucked in.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated. Looking forward to the new release!
                      Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry we haven't been in contact much of late, not by design, just head down in code and getting ready for release.

I notice some queries in here, so if you haven't seen the Facebook post of a week or so ago:

" This will have all the new game-play features announced last month, including all-time-greats series, international matches on-line, competition stats, improved match engine and improved new-player generation.

The Android, iOS and Mac versions will be released in July, including these features plus a new interface and new stadium models for the major UK venues.

This year we will also be releasing a 2nd PC version in time for England's Tour of Australia, which will include stats up to the end of the English 2013 cricket season, a new interface and new stadium models.

All versions will be fully compatible, and saved games can be synced using Dropbox."

If any of you still have queries over credit cards, can you please contact eLicense about this, their information is available in the Contact page.

Sureshot
                        Great. Can't wait. Really appreciate the work you do to get the game going and keep in contact with the fans at the same time.

Comment

Hi all,

Sureshot
                          That's good to hear. Is the release still on for tomorrow?

Comment

[QUOTE=sasnoz;45219]
                            Originally posted by Scritty View Post
                            Same here.
                            I was looking forward to this - but no mention of user added player photos and the old "junior angler" style UI means I will wait for 4 months and get the proper version.

In all honesty you harp on about user added photos quite a lot but I dare say that 99.9% of users really don't care about it, so I think your being a touch optimistic that the child man is going to add this feature on your behalf
                            True - but it was a feature for years that he removed. I'm not asking for a new one - just the old one back I don't want the game to come with photos, just be able to add them myself.
                            Things like player traits, bios, photos all adds to the immersion of the game for me. Actually "feel" for the player.
                            Other wise might was well play on an Excel spreadsheet

He probably won't bring it back - but that won't stop me from asking.

If you've got a problem with that - I couldn't care a less
                            The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Working...
                            X