This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's out.

The game is released. We're still having issues with our web site, but you can buy the game directly from here:

Download link for the game:

Thank you so, so much for all your hard work in getting this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
      The game is released. We're still having issues with our web site, but you can buy the game directly from here:

Download link for the game:
      http://s421609045.websitehome.co.uk/...aptain2013.exe
      Thanks Chris for all of your updates - is the trial only available from the main site or can it be accessed from these links too ?

Comment

The download link is for the 2-day trial.

Thanks very much for all the support. Much appreciated. I hope you like the new game. Time to build a team up for some on-line action.

Comment

The download link is for the 2-day trial.

Thanks very much for all the support. Much appreciated. I hope you like the new game. Time to build a team up for some on-line action.
          Thanks mate

Just have to wait for kids to go to bed them I'll take a look !!

Comment

Many thanks team, great work!!
            Proudly supporting Nottingham Forest and Nottinghamshire CCC.

Comment

Many thanks guys, looking forward to playing many hours on it!
              Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Thanks so much for the release (didn't release until about an hour ago when I noticed an email , haven't been active on these forums for a while ). 30 mins of the download to go! Anyone who's got it yet know who Hampshire have as overseas players?

Comment

You've got George Bailey, Saeed Ajmal, and then Sohail Tanvir for the T20. Not a bad trio there.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
                    You've got George Bailey, Saeed Ajmal, and then Sohail Tanvir for the T20. Not a bad trio there.
                    Sounds good , but maybe not 100% accurate seeming as Bailey has already left us for the season , I don't have a clue where Ajmal has gone now , and Tanvir seems to be playing for us in all formats from now on .

Comment

Haha, as long as they perform in game, it's thoroughly worth it!

Comment

Just one thing I've always assumed , a spinning pitch will help a SLA bowler right?

Comment

Can you post database errors on that thread or we might miss them.

Comment

Can you post database errors on that thread or we might miss them.
                            Wasn't so much of a database error , as I can't see much you can do about it unless you can swap someone out half and half for a season as the full overseas .

Edit : In other news , Chris Wood , having played 5/6 of my championship games so far @26.56 and 3 OD games @ 35.26 has just been selected for the New Zeland one day squad :O!
                            Last edited by Hampshire; 06-29-2013, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Any idea when the ipad/iphone game will be released?

Comment

Working...
                              X