Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be great if we could have a South African Provincial comp in the game !

one thing i would like to see if possible . Is currently you get a notification when a record partnership is scored . Would it be possible to add notification when a player achieves a new best score or best bowling figures ?
    Last edited by Zibbie; 03-18-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• I would love the chance to be able to play this game on a handheld device like a phone or a tablet in the future.

This would be immense

Comment

• Good idea.

Comment

• I think it would be nice if the Sureshot and Chris gave us an idea of where they are planning to go?

My wishlist is as follows:

More domestic competitions

Batsmen and bowlers "settledness" level varies according to state of the game (eg losing a batting partner makes batsman at other end a little less settled and being hit for an expensive over/fielder drops a catch affects bowlers settledness negatively.

Players general ability should still improve after 27.

A "take quick singles" / rotate strike option when batting with a "risk" slider.

"A teams" for nations (can be simmed, but the stats would help with selection at a national level).

The option to control first class only at county/domestic level but everything at international level (mix and match).

Add the under 19 teams (simmed), with a few players with a high (unknown) potential rating.

The first 5 wicket haul / big score should give a little boost to a player's ability perhaps? This could be the case at international level also?

Any thoughts?
          Last edited by Graham_5000; 03-19-2014, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham_5000 View Post
            I think it would be nice if the Sureshot and Chris gave us an idea of where they are planning to go?

My wishlist is as follows:

More domestic competitions

Batsmen and bowlers "settledness" level varies according to state of the game (eg losing a batting partner makes batsman at other end a little less settled and being hit for an expensive over/fielder drops a catch affects bowlers settledness negatively.

Players general ability should still improve after 27.

A "take quick singles" / rotate strike option when batting with a "risk" slider.

"A teams" for nations (can be simmed, but the stats would help with selection at a national level).

The option to control first class only at county/domestic level but everything at international level (mix and match).

Add the under 19 teams (simmed), with a few players with a high (unknown) potential rating.

The first 5 wicket haul / big score should give a little boost to a player's ability perhaps? This could be the case at international level also?

Any thoughts?
            I agree. I would like to see pace of wicket too, which would affect speed of scoring, help/hinder different bowler types etc.

New leagues and in - match additions would be great.

Do developers consider what fans mention, or is the thread just wishful hoping?

Comment

• I would love to see player's stats and maybe edit/create players in the game.

I want to know when I am selecting players whether Graeme Smith has better stats or AB de villiers. Right now I just blindly pick players from real life interpretations and it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Comment

• Hi,
                would like to see following new features in the coming versions:

1) Trimming of runouts and run outs in same fashion...(Sometimes the fielder should throw the ball at non-striking end too..)
                2) Ability to skip a whole tournament.
                3)Ability to change teams after finishing a season (especially in domestic series)
                4) Man of the series award.
                5) Inclusion of indian domestic tournaments.. ranji trophy , dileep trophy etc...
                6) Highlights shouldn't be disabled. I really enjoy them..
                7) Left arm wrist spinners should be included in the game....right now only SLA's r there.
                8) That's an unreal one... Ability to call atleast one retired player back along with dob editing.... i really miss Sachin Tendulkar in present Indian cricket team.. and in ICC2013 after end of first season. Would love to see him back with Virat kohli and Rohit Sharma...
                . I know i am sounding weird in my last feature...but wht to do i m obsessed with SRT.

Comment

• I would love to use retired players from my savegame (not real life) be brought back to play exhibition matches. Surely this wouldn't be to hard to implicate as you have already done retired players.

Also, in the big bash, when a player is Australian contracted they aren't able to be bought for the whole season, this I can understand but it would be better for a 25% ability for a quarter of the price. But then they never play 20/20 cricket again which is frustrating. They should be brought back into the pool when they are not contracted again.

Comment

Working...
                  X