Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error while starting International Cricket Captain 2013.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while starting International Cricket Captain 2013.

Hi All,

I am getting these errors while starting International Cricket Captain 2013.Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	53855Click image for larger version

Name:	error1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	53856

please send me the solution for this errors ASAP.

Thanks in advance friends.

Regards,
    M Phani Kiran.

the second error you've posted happens quite frequently to me, it's just the game crashing. Restarting your PC usually sorts this out. As for the first, i've never come across it before. It may be a download error if that is how you purchased the game. If you still have the download file on your PC it may be worth uninstalling and re-installing, but don't do this unless you definitely have the download files still.

Comment

Originally posted by SomersetCricketer View Post
      the second error you've posted happens quite frequently to me, it's just the game crashing. Restarting your PC usually sorts this out. As for the first, i've never come across it before. It may be a download error if that is how you purchased the game. If you still have the download file on your PC it may be worth uninstalling and re-installing, but don't do this unless you definitely have the download files still.
      I tried re-installing also. I bought the game from https://www.elicense.com/childishthings/ link.

I am getting the error while starting the game. I am unable to play it. I am trying everything but nothing happens here.

Comment

Originally posted by phani View Post
        I tried re-installing also. I bought the game from https://www.elicense.com/childishthings/ link.

I am getting the error while starting the game. I am unable to play it. I am trying everything but nothing happens here.
        If the game will not open at all then it does sound like a download error. Did you experience any issues whilst downloading? Otherwise, i don't really know what else to suggest...

Comment

Originally posted by SomersetCricketer View Post
          If the game will not open at all then it does sound like a download error. Did you experience any issues whilst downloading? Otherwise, i don't really know what else to suggest...
          Thanks for your reply. I have downloaded twice till now. do you have any number or mail id of support team of ICC, So that i can contact them and ask for solution.

Comment

Have a look here, there is some advice and FAQ, and a contact form should you wish to use it

Comment

have a look on the childish things website (it won't let me post a link) there is a contact form on there and an FAQ section

Comment

Working...
              X