Icc 2002!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icc 2002!

Can you release the game as free ware??? Plz I am dying to use it with the magpie editor.

Why the game crashes at 2013 at the end of season in county?

Comment

training

hi
      i hv played icc 2000,2002,2005,2006,2008 but i hv a big problem now i THIS 1 thing is taking me away from the game.in 2000, and 2002 in full game during coaching section to new players while u give techniques they used to performe better in score board n personal records for 1 particular match it used to show MATCH FORM (60% e.g) EVEN WHILE ON TECHNIQUES NOT on practice bt in later version during techniques doesnt seems to be working just net practice works.in result players dont perform well.in earlier versions i hv given good techniques for 3-4 yrs n got great players n it waz my fav game till then bt nw its doesnt work.please sort it out.

thank you
      disapointed

Comment

Originally posted by Manickam View Post
        Why the game crashes at 2013 at the end of season in county?
        That was patched some time ago.

Game only really crashes if you play the ODI's in full (between the 2 test series and 3the 4 test series in the English Summer).

That is to say if you play them manually, it seems fine if you play automatically. Sometimes as a consequence you go back to a scrren that says something like "Middlesex 0 for 0" (and you are not Middlesex captain) you press the continue button, then you get the M$ application error message.

Or it goes on till season end, and you still have one one dayer (league) to play, but the season is over. In this instance the game goes around and around (continue takes you back to the main in game selection screen, continue again takes you to the end of season screen ad nauseum)

This was still happening in 2005 and 2006, but still just as easily avoided (by auto playing the ODI series)

In 2002 i'm currently at 2127 (well over 100 seasons in)

Hope that helps :-)
        Last edited by Scritty; 05-19-2009, 02:45 PM.
        The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Hello everyone..

i'm a big fan of ICC 2002, but my pc got attacked by virus and it damaged all the files. I din't have any back up. I was playing in 2231 season in icc-2002. I just want to continue it. I'm dying to get it. Would anyone help me by uploading it to any site and then send the link to download. Please reply as soon as possible. Nobody can understand how much I miss this game !!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Sureshot; 08-09-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

??

Not sure what this means. Just reload the game from disk.
            Virus can't destroy a CD.

If you are asking for warez or pirate stuff then this post will be deleted anyway.

Paul
            Last edited by Scritty; 07-17-2009, 05:27 PM.
            The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

icc2002 question

Ive played ICC2002 up to the year 2013 and i cannot get to the new season without the game crashing. Apparently the patch fixes this, but I was wondering if, after having patched the game, I can still play my saved game and advance past 2013?

Comment

Where do you download the ICC 2002 Data Editor/Magpie?

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
                  Can you release the game as free ware???
                  Is this at all plausible? I just found an old saved game and am keen to feel some nostalgia.
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X